CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

twit twit twitter

    follow me on Twitter

    Wednesday, September 10, 2008

    It's Official!

    I did 2 more make-up tutorials

    ..It's 2:30 in the morning, and i can't think of a clever title..lol

    So, i haven't really updated my blog, nor have i took the time to read every one else's, but i'll do all the catching up starting tomorrow, since i have the next 5 days off..boo yah!..so i'll be bummin', reading y'all ladies blogs and i'll probably lay out by the pool to touch up my NC 45 tan before it gets "cooler", which is, here in AZ not until November..:)

    Anyhoo, here are TWO tutorials..hopefully, this will make up for my absence?..seriously, my brains are on auto-shut off after 1 am..but yea, please do enjoy!

    Bright Blue, a tutorial on this look


    Spiced Chocolate Quad INSPIRED (like a knock-off, hehe)


    I'm tired..I'm out..

    xo
    MaNdiLiCiouS

    3 comments:

    FuN and MakeUp said...

    i like the blue look... u should do a purple look too!! =P one of my all time favorite eyeshadow color...

    Unknown said...

    love the tutorials!! especially the blue one ;D

    grr i hate breaking out! i like using Neutrogena products. I don't know why but they really work for me [most of the time]. i'm thinking of trying out some other skin care routine but i'm afraid to right now since my face is at my all time worst right now! hehe. take care girl!

    MakeupByRenRen said...

    yay for tutorials, i saw you on youtube!