CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

twit twit twitter

    follow me on Twitter

    Tuesday, September 16, 2008

    No Bueno!

    So I mentioned in my previous entry that i was going to catch up on the 5 days that i was off..and guess what?..for some freakin' reason, we didn't have internet..arrrrrghh!..so sorry!..but i'm off again til next Monday so, i SHOULD have more than enough time to update and stuff..

    But it's time to doze off now..I've been up since 5 am, didn't go to bed til 12mn, was on my feet for 11 hours.. so i am pretty pooped..baaah!


    Adios Chicas!

    3 comments:

    L said...

    hey woman! i emailed you on your yahoo account. hit me up when its convenient.

    melai said...

    congrats on the new youtube site..by the way,i found mac e/s at costco. only 2 colors though...beauty marked and deep truth. i didn't get any because i already have those colors plus they are the same price as cco...

    Unknown said...

    hurry back and start posting! i miss your FOTDs girl. ;D