CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

twit twit twitter

    follow me on Twitter

    Tuesday, September 2, 2008

    I'm Blue..

    dabadee..you know how that goes..

    I wore this look last Friday..

    I just got MAC's Blue pigment recently and i love how friggin' bright it is!

    No full face shots, sorry..

    Products Used: all MAC unless SPECIFIED
    Bare Study p/p
    Sea & Sky MES
    Blue pig.
    Brown Script e/s
    Flashtrack e/s
    Ricepaper e/s
    Carbon e/s
    Smoothblue technakohl
    Graphblack "
    Jane Gel Liner
    Colossal mascara







    and Violet..dabadee..lol..

    I don't usually like purples, but this one's not bad..not my favorite though..


    Products Used: all MAC unless SPECIFIED
    Bare Study p/p
    Violet pig.
    Parfait Amour e/s
    Fig. 1 e/s
    Carbon e/s
    Shore Leave e/s
    Graphblacl t/k
    JANE Gel Liner
    COLOSSAL mascara





    That's it for now.. I'm itching again to buy more MAC..it's been almost 2 weeks..The CoC tutorials on YT make me want to get at least one quad from that collection..boo me..can't resist..

    12 comments:

    Mai Nguyen said...

    i actually love how the purple looks on your tan skin! NICE. & the blue is hot! loving the looks, like always. (=

    yummy411 said...

    the blue is hot.. but then i thought i have sea and sky mineralized eyeshadow and you used that too! how do they differ?

    Vanessa M. said...

    blue always looks amazing on you! and i cant belive you dont like purple when it looks so good on you!

    Vanessa said...

    gorgeous sis! I love blues and purples and you rock the purple!

    XPPINKXX said...

    I love the blue...

    i wanna do a smokey darker navy...but yeah that really makes your eyes pop..

    Lily said...

    girl, you look hot with purple eye shadow! you should wear purple more often!

    christy kimchee. said...

    both gorgeous colors :D i love the top you're wearing too <3

    Just_Wondering said...

    I took a little tour on your page and I realized what ever color you put on looks great on you!!!! You're so lucky! Some colors won't even show up on me. If they did I'd totally be an eyeshadow junkie lol

    Very Great Eye Work lol

    XPPINKXX said...

    hey miss

    lol...every summer i tan...no i mean i really tan!!! i start up my membership at hollywood tans and i hit the booths...so bad i know!...then when labor day comes the day after i stop!...it gets cold in boston pretty quick and being tan is kinda weird...well i am back to being pale..im am actually kinda relived that i dont have to go anymore it's such an upkeep...on top of that my skin cant hold a tan for shit...i loose my tan on the 2nd day...my skin is super white

    but to answer your question i use hawaiian tropic tanning oil...this stuff get you DARK in the real sun no joke...but i use the one with no SPF...cuz i am gangster...here is the link of how it looks like

    http://www.hawaiiantropic.com/Tanning/Tanning-Oils.aspx

    Katie Golightly said...

    it was passed on to me and now im passing it to you... the "i love your blog award" = D check out my page to view the details.

    roxy. said...

    love the purple look! ugh i know i've been avoiding the mall because EVERYTIME i pass MAC i have to buy something! lol

    im done said...

    that purple is gorgeous!