CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

twit twit twitter

    follow me on Twitter

    Tuesday, September 30, 2008

    Fall Look

    Unlike most girls out there, i am not too stoked about Fall..I'm more of a Summer girl. I prefer rocking bright colors, wearing sun dresses and tanning at 2 o'clock when the sun burns the most. There's something about Fall that just feels DARK..lol, if that makes sense..Plus, being in Arizona where temperature is still around 90's even 100's, it really is hard to even gear up for it. I won't wear boots just to be "in" when it's a 100 freakin Fahrenheit outside, ya dig?..I wear flip flops, heck i even wear them during winter..that's Arizona..

    As for make-up, I've been wearing a lot of neutrals and smoky eyes lately..Of course I still occasionally rock them bright eye shadows, but I've been keeping it on the down low..

    Here's a neutral, i guess you can call it my fall look..I don't remember exactly what I used..Lo siento mi chicas..Nothing special though, just neutrals and browns. I went a little heavier on the blush which i like to do when the eyes are so boring..I also paired it with SORTA bold lips, at least to me it is..One day, some day, i will conquer my fear of REAL bold lips..but for now, this is as bold as it can get..




    Then here's a smoky eye that is a "regular" too..meaning, i've worn the same look more than twice..You can find the video tutorial here..This one was requested by katie (dimelook)..






    I can't do this entry without a bright look. Since you ladies liked the purple look i posted a few weeks ago, you inspired me to wear it more. here's another version. I tweaked it up a bit though, used Hepcat e/s (gorgeous!!!) and Lovely Lily pigment, foiled as base to add another hue of purple. I also did a tutorial for this look, you can check it out here








    Before i end this post. I'd like to thank all you ladies for your sweet comments regarding Rocky leaving. That makes me feel a lot better knowing that i have you to count on when he leaves..Thank you, Thank you..

    19 comments:

    Lily said...

    what color is the bold lipstick that you're wearing? it looks really great on you!

    mayaari said...

    love the purple look on you! you look so different when you wear your bangs down (1st FOTD), I really like it :)

    im done said...

    lookin real good! i'm diggin that nude pink lip in the purple look. i really like purple e/s but i'm not crazy bout that color. weird huh.

    mandilicious said...

    lily: it's high top l/s from Fafi and Jampacked l/g from CoC

    mayaari: thank you!..i barely wear them down..i should more often though, that's why i cut them like that..lol

    mimi: i know!..i don't like purples either..i used to not wear purple e/s too, i always thought it would make my eyes look bruised.. i'm starting to like em though..but not as much as i love my greens and my blues..

    FuN and MakeUp said...

    wowwwww i love the bangs!!! and the purple look ... nice fall look! u gonna be doin any halloween looks?

    Katie Golightly said...

    aw, thanks love! and for letting me know you posted the tut. on it! this is by far my most favorite "fall" or everyday look. period. haha

    kae said...

    hi i've read your blog in the past and i finally started mine so i'm adding you on my blog roll! i love all the looks that you do. bright looks contrast well against your tanned skin :)

    Jacey said...

    looking hot in all pics!

    i really like the lips in your first look <3

    Tammy said...

    I really like the 1st look. I wish I could wear flip flops all year long. =(

    Vanessa M. said...

    omg! i agree w you 100% Im a summer girl too! i live in tx soo its not like snowing here or anything it gets to 70 and im freezing! lol i love love colors! and i am 112313124% i nlove w your looks woman! ive seen your vids like 4/5x and i got those loreal color sticks ;) mwah!!!
    (stalkerish comment lol)

    MakeupByRenRen said...

    beautiful! and i love your bangs girl!

    abby =) said...

    i was browsing and found your site. wow you're so pretty. i really love the looks you have. they're really great. it doesnt look too much at all, and just looks really well put together

    yummy411 said...

    gorgeous looks.. what did you use.. okay i'll spare you.. what did you use on your 'bold' lips? ;)

    yummy411 said...

    soory.. i got the answer by reading comments!

    0adfoapf;lvsbp;e;isjl said...

    hey mandi, the curling iron i used can be found here
    http://www.ecost.com/detail.aspx?edp=3429292&source=EWBBASE&cm_mmc=CSE-_-google-_-ewbbase-_-Personal&ci_src=17588969&ci_sku=3429292

    ive had it for years. it works pretty well.

    Vanessa said...

    Pretty! I love all the looks!

    kae said...

    thank you! i just looked up ganguro on google and just kind of used the pictures i found as inspiration. you still have time to join! it'll be funnnn

    SHIZUKA said...

    i love you with your fringe down like that!!! looks BEST cho bijin x

    JANE said...

    GORGEOUS. You look stunning especially in the second look :)