CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

twit twit twitter

    follow me on Twitter

    Saturday, September 27, 2008

    A LiL Update..

    I know i mentioned in my latest video that i was going to update this blog and catch up on all ya'lls..but, i haven't done so..so sorry!..

    it's just that nothing's happening that's worth blogging about, really. i only work 2 days now so i don't wear much make-up like i used to..

    plus, all i've been doing lately is trying to spend as much time as i can with my boyfriend who is leaving in about a month for 400 daysssss..damn..it super sucks!..i am so nervous 'cause for the past 2 years that we've been together, i've been very dependent on him, he takes me everywhere i want to go, being that he's been here basically all his life and i got here only 2 years ago, he pretty much took responsibility for everything, especially with bills and stuff--so that explains my ridiculous spending habit on make-up..aaand, i have never really lived by myself, i moved in with my boyfriend as soon as i left home..so this coming year should be interesting..oh God..*heart pounding*

    where does f*cking time go, really?..it seems like we just found out that he's getting deployed and now he's leaving in a month..

    So please forgive me if i don't update my blog as much as i used to, i promise to get back with things, uhm..i don't know when, i don't want to promise anything..i still read your blogs, thank you katie and vans for "loving my blog", i love yours too!..i will probably still post sum sum here and there, and make videos..we'll see..i really don't know..i miss you all. and thank you in advance for understanding..



    MaNdi

    6 comments:

    Vanessa M. said...

    wow.... i cant even imagine how that is..im so sorry babe! i wish i could help! ill go live w you! lol aww well i hope this month your w him as much as possible and i hope those 400 days pass by w a breeze! mwah! stay strong baby!

    charlene-ann said...

    awwww i hope everything will be ok...you what actually everything will be ok...you'll be fine..=)

    L said...

    aye woman, enjoy your time with him aight? and if anythin, i'm just a holla away. everythin' will be aight, just do ya thing, try to stay busy and make sure you let ya man know that communication is EVERYTHING when he is deployed. you'll have ya moments and all you can do is let it out and talk to people who are there for you.

    xo.

    mayaari said...

    totally understandable that you'd want to spend as much time as possible with your bf before he has to leave! maybe we'll see more of you when you're on your own - blogging is a good way to spend some free time :) take care!

    MakeupByRenRen said...

    spend as much time with his as possible and we'll be here when you need us :)

    Vanessa said...

    my prayers are with you two, I can't imagine how hard it is, as much as I am an independent gal having to grow up so fast, I too am dependent on the boy toy to be there for me and it's tough when they aren't with us...stay strong!