CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

twit twit twitter

    follow me on Twitter

    Saturday, October 4, 2008

    Konichiwa Bitchezz..

    Pink's Kawaii Challenge

    This is my first time ever joining or participating a challenge..I was a bit hesitant to join after seeing other ladies' entries, so creative. But my boyfriend who is ever so supportive convinced me to join, telling me that i can totally do it. I'm happy that i did. I had a lot of fun doing this look, definitely not your normal FOTD..lol..It took me about 2 hours to do this look, i just kept on adding and adding more make-up, glitter and lashes..I like how it came out though, I'm even considering doing this for halloween..lol..

    Arigatou to Ms. Pink for coming up with this challenge!

    Products Used:
    FACE:
    Boots No. 7 Foundation in Suede
    Nichido Loose Translucent Powder (to set foundie)
    A whole lota Wet N Wild Bronzer
    MAC Fashion Frenzy blush
    Revlon Silver eyeshadow (highlight)
    MAC CCB in Pearl
    MAC 3D Silver Glitter

    EYES:
    NYX Jumbo Pencil in Milk
    MAC Silver Fog pig.
    Revlon Colorstay l/l
    2 pairs of Leif eyelashes
    Random Individual lashes (lower lashline)
    Rimmel White kohl Pencil
    Jordana Black e/l

    Lips:
    MAC Fleshspot l/s
    NYX Clear gloss

    Ok, so without further ado, I give you my ganguro look..

    WARNING: I got snap happy. Cam-whore in action..






    LOL..



    i got carried away



    I used 2 pairs of Lashes top, and 7 individual ones on the bottom..


    Twiggy gone Kawaii


    So there you have it..Wish me luck my lovelies!

    Check out Pink's blogspot for other entries!

    11 comments:

    im done said...

    hha niiice!

    man, i'm freaked out bout trying on bottom falsies lol.
    are they easy to put on?

    L said...

    DUDE, FAWKING PERFECTTTTTTTTTTT! xo!

    Amina said...

    I LOOOOOOOOVE IT!!!
    it does look like you had so much fun with it

    FuN and MakeUp said...

    Hahahhahahah great work done!! these r the funky cute kawaii japanese look!

    Anonymous said...

    i seriously feel you on that. sometimes i dont go to sleep until 6 lol.

    Bombchell said...

    so cute!!

    i came in from Pinks contest

    kae said...

    yours is really good! i wish i had individual lashes to put on my bottom lashline instead of drawing my retarted ones on! lol

    SHIZUKA said...

    woah gal thats mad :D

    JANE said...

    You look pretty awesome :) Good luck!

    Anonymous said...

    How funny that I stumbled on this post. We're doing ganguro/yamanba for Halloween this year. We had so much fun a few years back, it was time to bring back an oldie but goody.

    Anonymous said...

    I like mands! :) Kawaii!!! hahahaha. Goodluck! hope you win!