CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

twit twit twitter

    follow me on Twitter

    Saturday, August 9, 2008

    Smokey Sienna

    This is the look I wore to work last Friday..It may be a little too dramatic to those who work in a corporate office, but I work in retail so it was okay..My co-workers actually loved it!

    This is sort of a toned-down version of a smoky eye..I think i've mentioned before that i have never rocked a genuine smoky eye, meaning black e/s on main lid area. i don't know what it is, but i am intimidated by that look as much i am by red lipstick..

    Face: all MAC
    Mineralize Satinfinish NC 42
    Select Moisturecover NW 30
    Studio Finish NW 35
    MSF Natural Med Dark
    Blot/Loose Powder Med Dark

    Eyes: all MAC unless specified
    Bare Study p/p
    Sweet Sienna p/m
    Cork e/s
    Carbon e/s
    Shroom e/s
    Graphblack t/k
    HIP Steely paint
    Colorstay l/l
    Colossal Mascara
    Ardell Demi-Whispies

    Cheeks:
    Too-Faced Sun Bunny
    MAC True Romantic BPB (still my fave blush)

    Lips: all MAC
    Fleshspot l/s
    Sugar Trance l/g
    Bonut Beat l/g

    Pardon the glue in the lashes..I still need more practice..








    Cam-whored much?




    the top is from Charlotte Russe, i got it for $6..great deal..especially for something that i will probably wear once or maybe twice the most..

    ..excuse the mess..



    Oh and I've been doing really good with my no buy..well, i can't say i didn't buy anything but i consider 1 MAC product, 1 $8 dollar dress from Macy's and 1 pair of Steve Maddens in 2 weeks nothing compared to how i used to spend money..so i'd like to say I've been really good..But the bf promised to take me MAC shopping when he comes back so we'll see how that goes.. Ooooh..i'm excited..i feel like I've been deprived of MAC for so long..haha..

    That's all for now..

    Gaaah..it's Monday again..Oh how i hate Mondays..2 days off are not enough..but the bf comes back from military training on Tuesday, so yay!..

    8 comments:

    Unknown said...

    oooooooh i really like this look on you! so sultry and seductive ;). glad you're doing well with your no-buy period.

    MakeupByRenRen said...

    sexyyyy...i love this on you...i gotta use my sweet sienna pigment!

    Lily said...

    looooove the smokey eye! it looks hot!

    Vanessa said...

    Gorgeous! I love this look on you!

    Vanessa M. said...

    its soo pretty!! i love your top as well!

    jen jen said...

    so pretty! please do a tutorial on this. i need to work on my blending.

    Jacey said...

    ohmygod i LOVEEEEE it!! you look smokin hot! <333

    Anonymous said...

    I clicked your link from Temptalia & WOW . . . I'm glad I did. You're amazing!