CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

twit twit twitter

    follow me on Twitter

    Wednesday, August 6, 2008

    Greens

    Call me butter coz i'm on a roll..lol..Sorry i got too excited since this rarely happens..

    Green shadows are my go-to whenever my creative juices are running dry..

    Sorry no full face shots for these..

    Look #1
    Products Used: all MAC unless specified

    Bare Study p/p
    Pharaoh p/p
    Fresh Green Mix mes
    Brown Script e/s
    Ricepaper e/s
    Smashbox Frame e/s (dark green)
    Colorstay l/l
    Rimmel blue kohl pencil
    Colossal Mascara (i think i've found my HG mascara)





    Look #2
    PRoducts used:

    Bare Study p/p
    Smashbox Shadows
    Still e/s (light green)
    Green Room e/s
    Frame e/s (dark green)
    MAC
    Goldmine e/s
    Rose Blanc e/s
    Ricepaper e/s

    Graphblack t/k (just a tad bit left when pictures were taken lol)
    Colorstay l/l
    Colossal mascara





    I think i'm going to hit the hay..I have a headache from hell..

    Good Night Ladies!..Mid-week, we're almost there!


    MaNdiLiCiouS

    6 comments:

    MakeupByRenRen said...

    perty! greens are my go to color too :)

    Vanessa M. said...

    love it love it love it

    Anonymous said...

    I love greens, these looks are gorgeous!

    The Shades Of U said...

    Love this, so clean yet gorgeous...I love greens too. I didn't know you're from Phoenix too (well, I'm in Chandler actually). :)

    christy kimchee. said...

    yayyyyyyyy for greeennnnn :)
    pretty

    Jacey said...

    omygosh

    i just came across your blog - LOVE IT!!! you look pretty & you blend so well! <3