CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

twit twit twitter

    follow me on Twitter

    Wednesday, April 9, 2008

    Smoking Parrot

    I am seriously out of color combo ideas!..I didn't like this one that much..Thought i'd post it anyway..whatever..hehe..

    Products Used:

    FACE:
    MAC Mineralize Satinfinish in NC 37 (mixed with..)
    Aveeno SPF 15 Moisturizer
    MAC Studio Finish concealer in NW 30
    Maybelline Mineral Power concealer


    Eyes: all MAC unless stated otherwise
    Soft Ochre p/p
    Rollickin' p/p
    Parrot e/s
    Charred e/s
    Ricepaper e/s
    Pop Blue Soft Sparkle pencil (base for Parrot e/s-inner lower lash line)
    Graphblack Technakohl
    NYX Suede (brows)
    HIP cream liner in black
    Maybelline Great Lash

    Cheeks: all MAC
    True Romantic BPB
    Light Flush MSF

    Lips:
    MAC Full on Lust l/g







    I love Jabbawockeez..lol
    I tried Queen Helene's Mint Julep Mask..
    very unflattering picture, i must say!


    and just look how ginormous my pores are..GROSS!


    now, my bare naked face..after i washed the mask off..


    I still haven't posted my 6 random facts and things i'm passionate about, etc..sorry!..i'm not being a good player..lol...

    Also, i'm so excited, i feel like i haven't hauled MAC for the longest time..since Heatherette came out..:( BUT, i'm going to on Saturday..I also plan to get a make-over from Leesha so that should be fun..

    One more day to go til weekend, hang in there ladies!


    MaNdiLiCiouS!

    13 comments:

    Christiana Divine @ Memoirs of A Shopping Addict said...

    i honestly like all the looks you do, even this one. :) it's not bad at all! :P

    mandilicious said...

    Chrisiana: thank you!..your such a sweetheart!..if only i am as creative as you are, then i'll never run out of ideas!

    Amina said...

    I love the parrot look on you...so pretty! Your make-up skills are crazy :)
    i also love jabba..i am so glad they won! The judge was right, they set the standards for the next x years!!
    i also loved kaba moddem

    MrsDiaz said...

    Oh Parrot! I haven't used mine in forever, its just sitting in my traincase somewhere hehe, but you pulled this off really well.

    I love that Mint Julep mask! Have you tried Queen Helene's grape peel off masque! Man it's like a giant biore strip.hehe definitely cleans out those pores.

    Shawnta said...

    queen helene is my favorite mask! Sometimes I even sleep with that sucker on.....can you tell I live by myself LOL!

    This look looks lovely! You always do a good job.

    (g)ezebel said...

    me, too! i have no idea what colors to mix anymore...!

    i love this teal look on you, though. teal is my fave e/s color!

    LOL at your jabbawockeez mint julep mask. as i sit here, i have on mario badescu's silver powder drying up the large pores on my nose. ick!!

    HairMakeupTalk said...

    you always do a great job girl. i love your looks

    na said...

    I like this look! Parrot makes everything look good (a little bias, as you can tell haha).

    I want to see your makeover from Leesha! Be sure to post it. :)

    christy kimchee. said...

    You're so pretty :( I'm jealous. Love the look too <3

    Melissa Joy said...

    i love the parrot color! I have a mint julep mask pic too that I never posted lol!

    Anonymous said...

    I Love You Mandi!!!!

    Rocky

    Anonymous said...

    how od you like your mineralize foundation?.. I have oily/acne prone skin do you recommend it for me. I heard from Enkore that its very long wearing do you use primer under it?? oh and what color do you wear?

    MsLanie said...

    Hey girl! Just letting you know that I tagged you to post your camera type(s) you use for your FOTDs/EOTDs. Thanks! Looking forward to reading it!