CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

twit twit twitter

    follow me on Twitter

    Thursday, April 3, 2008

    OH-EMMMM-GEEEE!

    Did you see all the collections MAC are going to come out with in a couple of months?..if you haven't, better check 'em out at here

    I was too lazy to save all of the pics, edit then post 'em here..so here's a list of what's to come..

    ::Naughty Nauticals
    ::Future Earth
    ::Solar Fields
    ::Dress Camp
    ::Cool Heat..now this one, is what made me excited the most..i can't resist not posting the pictures here..so here they are..



    Slimshines:
    * Tropic Glow Blue-pink with silver pearlized pigments (frost)
    * By Degrees Neutral brown-pink (frost)
    * Gentle Simmer Light clean yellow-pink with white pearlized pigments (frost)
    * High 90s Pink-orange (frost)
    * Swelter Sheer red (frost)




    Eyeshadows: I'll probably get all of these..*evil laugh*..well maybe except for the neutral ones..we'll see!
    * Solar White Frosty muted white-gold (frost)
    * Climate Blue Midtone violet-blue with pink pearlized pigments (velvet)
    * Warming Trend Frosty light taupe (veluxe pearl)
    * Blue Flame Metallic navy-blue (veluxe pearl)
    * Warm Chill Frosty seafoam green with gold pearlized pigments (frost)
    * Cool Heat Frosty teal with multi-dimensional pearlized pigments (frost)
    * Gulf Stream Frosty mid-tone blue-green with green pearlized pigments (frost)


    What do ya'll think?..Splurge or pass?

    Credit: Temptalia.com

    5 comments:

    Amina said...

    oh my god! At this speed of releasing collections,we might have to take out loans..lol...
    I am looking forward to Solar Field, especially the Solar Riche bronzer, maybe 2 lustreglasses from the nautical collections Bateaux and hey sailor and one dress camp palette...phew..not too much damage

    Amina said...

    oh my god! At this speed, we might have to take out loans..
    I am looking forward to solar rich bronzer. Maybe I'll get two lustreglasses(bateaux and hey sailor) from the nauticals collection
    and one dress camp palette...phew!
    Not too much damage..

    mayaari said...

    those last three shadows look gorgeous! I'm glad to see they're adding more green shades.

    SFxSP said...

    Hello =) Thanks for posting the pics of the Cool Heat collection. I'm definitely going to purchase all of the eyeshadows **giggles** ... M.A.C's seriously going to make me broke!

    Amina said...

    Hey again. I've just tagged you for the 6 random facts about yourself :)