CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

twit twit twitter

    follow me on Twitter

    Saturday, December 22, 2007

    Smoky Green Tutorial

    Ok i was bored this morning, meaning i had enough time to upload, edit and post all the pictures..Btw, i give props to the ladies of Specktra who take the time to do picture tutorials because THIS IS SERIOUS WORK..lol..ok so on with the tutorial:

    Products used:

    Face:
    L'oreal Bare Naturale in Nude Beige
    Maybelline Coverstick in Light Beige
    Revlon Pinch Me in Cheeky Cherry (liquid blush)
    Wet N' Wild Bronzer (contour)
    Nichido loose powder in So Natural
    MAC New Vegas MSF (highlight)


    Eyes:

    Pharaoh p/p (base-lid to crease)
    Charlotte Russe Minerals (shades of greens stack)

    • 1st pot on inner corners
    • 2nd pot on mid
    • 3rd on outer v
    Charlotte Russe Minerals (gold stack, first pot on brow bone)
    MAC Black Tied e/s (outer v *on top of the 3rd color* blending onto the crease)
    MAC graphblack technakohl (upper lash line-guideline for liquid liner, lower lash line)
    Maybelline Waterproof Liquid Liner (upper lash line)
    Maybelline Great Lash Blackest Black

    Lips:

    Chapstick in Strawberry
    MAC Viva Glam V (i think it already faded though)

    1. Start with a clean moisturized face:


    2. Apply concealer and blend with a concealer/foundation brush


    3. Next, apply liquid blush then blend with finger (dabbing motions)

    i apply blush before foundation because it's liquid

    4. Then, buff on mineral foundation


    5. Next, the eyes: apply MAC Pharaoh paintpot on entire lid as base


    6. Then apply 1st color *which is the first pot of the stack* on the inner corners (1/3rd of the lid)


    7. Apply 2nd color *2nd pot* on the middle (2/3rd), leaving enough space for the next color


    8. Apply 3rd color *3rd pot* on the outer v


    9. Using a 217 brush or any crease brush, i picked up black tied and applied it on my outer v blending it towards the crease..

    Then you'll have this:


    10. Line then apply mascara.

    Then i'm DONE!..with the eyes..lol


    11.Contour face


    12. Then swipe New Vegas MSF to highlight cheeks, t-zone and chin (not pictured, sorry i forgot..lol)

    13. Apply lip moisturizer then your l/s or l/g then now i'm really done..

    Please refer to this link for other photos.

    i'll be posting swatches of the Charlotte Russe Minerals, so keep on checking back.. Thanks!

    5 comments:

    Shawnta said...

    Very pretty! You make that pharaoh look very wearable. I thought it was a bit over the top, but you are making me think twice about it. Good job on the picture tut. I haven't attempted one of those yet but I will once I get the new camera.

    Vanessa said...

    Happy New Years to you too Mandi Love! I am loving this look on you! You are gorgeous! May this new year bring you lots of happiness and luck!

    p.s. im linking ya if you don't mind! :)

    Nessa

    ✞ANGELA✞ said...

    nice Tu. green is ur color.

    Anonymous said...

    I am in 7th grade. I am the kinda girl who the only make-up I wear is on my lips.I am very naturally pretty-but I think I am ready to wear more make-up.Today was the first day I wore mascara.It was my freinds.I want some of my own-what would you reccomend to go with my dark skin?I know I am ready.

    Mandi said...

    Thank you gurls!I know I am so much prettier than you-and the only reason your here is to see moa(and get makup tips)!I mean you girls could NEVER be as pretty as me-LOL.But,that's why I,Mandi,is here!To help you with my own beauty!So I am like the new Gossip Girl-call me Makeup Gurl please.And come often,tell ur freinds!Everyone needs to see me!!!And Shawnta-that picture is so a copy of mine,I know I am popular but seriously!
    Kisses