Ok i was bored this morning, meaning i had enough time to upload, edit and post all the pictures..Btw, i give props to the ladies of Specktra who take the time to do picture tutorials because THIS IS SERIOUS WORK..lol..ok so on with the tutorial:
L'oreal Bare Naturale in Nude Beige
Maybelline Coverstick in Light Beige
Revlon Pinch Me in Cheeky Cherry (liquid blush)
Wet N' Wild Bronzer (contour)
Nichido loose powder in So Natural
MAC New Vegas MSF (highlight)
Pharaoh p/p (base-lid to crease)
Charlotte Russe Minerals (shades of greens stack)
- 1st pot on inner corners
- 2nd pot on mid
- 3rd on outer v
MAC Black Tied e/s (outer v *on top of the 3rd color* blending onto the crease)
MAC graphblack technakohl (upper lash line-guideline for liquid liner, lower lash line)
Maybelline Waterproof Liquid Liner (upper lash line)
Maybelline Great Lash Blackest Black
Chapstick in Strawberry
MAC Viva Glam V (i think it already faded though)
1. Start with a clean moisturized face:
2. Apply concealer and blend with a concealer/foundation brush
3. Next, apply liquid blush then blend with finger (dabbing motions)
i apply blush before foundation because it's liquid
4. Then, buff on mineral foundation
5. Next, the eyes: apply MAC Pharaoh paintpot on entire lid as base
6. Then apply 1st color *which is the first pot of the stack* on the inner corners (1/3rd of the lid)
7. Apply 2nd color *2nd pot* on the middle (2/3rd), leaving enough space for the next color
8. Apply 3rd color *3rd pot* on the outer v
9. Using a 217 brush or any crease brush, i picked up black tied and applied it on my outer v blending it towards the crease..
Then you'll have this:
10. Line then apply mascara.
Then i'm DONE!..with the eyes..lol
12. Then swipe New Vegas MSF to highlight cheeks, t-zone and chin (not pictured, sorry i forgot..lol)
13. Apply lip moisturizer then your l/s or l/g then now i'm really done..
Please refer to this link for other photos.
i'll be posting swatches of the Charlotte Russe Minerals, so keep on checking back.. Thanks!