CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

twit twit twitter

    follow me on Twitter

    Tuesday, December 4, 2007

    My 1st MAC make over and well..another haul

    October of this year was when i joined the band wagon of MAC addicts..i know it's a little too late for someone who has had love for make-up basically all her life..Pursebuzz and Stephie are to blame for my addiction..lol..kudos to both, i am in love. Don't get me wrong though, i still have love for my drugstore make-up..for example: i don't think i'll ever be able to find a replacement for my Maybelline Great Lash mascara..anyhoo, enough of the babbling..
    Since i had this like list of stuff to get, i thought, why not get a make over too, it comes free with the purchase anyways..So i did. i didn't have like a certain look in mind that i wanted so i just told the MA to do what she did with hers. She also helped me pick the right foundation because i just started wearing one and a drugstore brand let me down :(..shock of my life right?..here i go babbling again..on with the looks and the haul..the MA, did an intense*at least for me* look on me..it wasn't heavy at all so i really like it. she used falling star on my lids, a light brown e/s, handwritten from the matte2 collection, then mylar for the highlight. here are some pictures..
    Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
    Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
    and since i didn't like any of my full face shots, i opted posting this picture with my bf
    Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

    the haul: i got a few things that wasn't even on the list i had in mind. these were the products used on my on my make over..
    Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
    i was supposed to get falling star, but it was discontinued so i got expensive pink instead, which is like a lighter version of falling star. then, i got ricepaper instead of mylar, i think i can work with it more because ricepaper is more on the neutral side, mylar is just too white. i also didn't get the light brown shadow she used for the crease because it didn't play a big role on the look..as for the brush set, i was originally going to get the full size version of the 187 brush, but i thought, for $6 more, i'll be able to get three more brushes, and the clutch was too cute to pass up on, so i was like, heck, i'll give it a try.. i like it so far.. 187se is really soft and it doesn't hurt my face, the 168se does a lil bit though..other than that the brush set was worth my money..what else..i also got the Mi' Lady eyeshadow. i haven't tried wearing red nor purple, i think those two colors would be a good combo for a bruised eye..lol..i got it coz of all the good stuff i read about it and also because it's LE..i luuurrrveee limited edition products! Stores are always out, they had it when i went, so i grabbed it! i actually did a look today using Mi' Lady, and i liked it, i think i need more practice with it though. i also got technakohl in graphblack because..uhm..well..lol..i don't know..i just got it..haha..i liked it because it didn't smudge when she used it on me. that's pretty much it. (it's weird coz i'm not even sure if someone actually reads my blog..i guess i have to start somewhere, right?)..i'll be posting more tomorrow..good night!

    2 comments:

    Shawnta said...

    When I first started blogging I thought the same thing ('who am I talking to?') Anyhoo just wanted to let you know that I think you got a good start here. I love the colors the MA did on you and I think you did a good job at recreating it (I saw your post on Specktra)

    mandilicious said...

    thanks..you definitely made my day!..yay!..someone actually read my blog!..thanks again!