CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

twit twit twitter

    follow me on Twitter

    Friday, December 17, 2010

    FOTD: Makeupbyleinabaaaby Inspired

    It's been a grip since I did one of these because I always forget to take pictures after I do a look, so Yay me for remembering this time!

    So I recreated one of Makeupbyleinabaaaby's look that she did a tutorial on youtube, it was her Rihanna Inspired Clubbing Look video. I wanted to recreate the look because it reminded me of this one eyeshadow that I got a few years that I never really used, Smashbox's Smashing Optic which is a gorgeous bright blue eyeshadow!

    Products Used:

    Face:
    MAC Studio Fix Powder in NC42
    Pur Minerals Powder Foundation in Tan
    Arbonne Concealer (forgot what shade it was)
    NYC Loose Powder

    Eyes: all MAC unless stated otherwise
    Soft Ochre Paint Pot
    Brown Script e/s
    Smashbox Smashing Optic e/s
    Vapour e/s

    Cheeks:
    MAC Gentle Mineralize Blush
    Merle Norman Loose Foundation Light (highlight)

    Lips: MAC
    Viva Glam VI Special Edition
    Atmospheric l/g

    On to the pictures..



    The blue could've used a lil more blending eh?






    You can find a tutorial on this look on my youtube: www.youtube.com/mandidoesmakeup


    Thanks for dropping by!


    MaNdi

    3 comments:

    hanidee said...

    I would love if the blue is more blended, but regardless, it looks great! Blues look lovely on you.

    MJ said...

    that vibrant blue looks so fab on u girrrl! love it!

    Anonymous said...

    looks good!!! love your eye makeup!!!

    http://ilovemakeup68.blogspot.com/