CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

twit twit twitter

    follow me on Twitter

    Saturday, December 11, 2010

    Birthday 2010 Part 1

    This post is so long overdue..But then again, better late than never.

    So i turned the big TWO FIVE last 18th of October. waaaah, I'm getting old! My bf then *husband now* took me out for my birthday, we went to my favorite sushi place for AYCE. Yum! (We just went there again last night. Lol!) I can seriously eat sushi everyday, I'll probably turn into a sumo.. lol

    I love this place, it's only $20 per person, so super cheap. But the sushi is awesome, everything's fresh! I'll let the pics do the talking.

    So this was the outfit of the night:

    white romper from ross:

    oh so plain.

    so i put on a belt

    much better right?

    now on to the food pics

    Appetizer: Miso Soup & Seaweed Salad


    This is seriously my face when I took the first bite. Lol!

    Notice how I had my hair in a ponytail? Hell yes, I was ready for battle. LMAO.

    Rainbow Roll:


    From Left to Right: Las Vegas, Unagi (Eel) & Smoked Salmon


    Tempura Roll & New York Roll


    Mixed Tempura


    BBQ Short Ribs (for hubby only, I don't eat beef, pork or chicken)


    for dessert: Cheesecake *complimentary* yay for free birthday cake..slice!lol


    Damn, I want a cheesecake now. hmf.

    Next post will be Part 2, which is my birthday celebration in the club!


    Mandi

    1 comments:

    MJ said...

    Happy belated Bday fellow Libra! you looked really cute!