CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

twit twit twitter

    follow me on Twitter

    Thursday, September 23, 2010

    Another Night Out..Another Dance Floor..

    Oh well Hello there!

    Long time no blog. Now i have more time in my hands, what better way to waste spend it than to blog. right?

    I haven't blogged in so long I don't even know what to blog about anymore. I haven't had anything interesting happen, make-up wise. I can't even remember the last time I bought make-up. Soooo..

    I am just gonna blog about last Saturday's happenings..

    My friend invited us to go out. Clubbing to me is meehhhh, been there, done that, same shit shit, different toilet kinda thing. I'm really tired of it, about a year and a half ago i think i did all the clubbing one is supposed to do during their lifetime. in other words, i overdid it. So every time someone invites us to go out, it's either we say yay, and not show up *i know it's fucked up* or we straight up decline. Last Saturday, i guess was different story, since we haven't gone out in awhile, i was just like "whatever, let's go, we can always go home if it's whack" so we went.. It was a last minute thing so obviously i didn't have anything planned to wear, I remember complaining to my friend "I have nothing to wear" she goes "B*tch, you have so many clothes I'm sure you'll find something..haha..True enough, i have this romper that I've never worn, paired it with heels and voila, outfit!

    Enough of the boring stuff, i think i'll let the pictures do the talking.

    warning: pic heavy

    So clever me forgot to take a picture of my outfit, good thing i almost always take a picture when i'm trying on something, so here's the romper (a pic i found in my phone)

    quick story about this romper: i actually tried this on a looooong time ago, i was gonna buy it but it was like $28, so i passed. I draw my limit on rompers at $20 so this clearly didn't make the cut. then a few days ago when i visited f21, i found it on clearance for $13.99..score! i know i'm pretty frugal when it comes to buying clothes. :)

    And the shoes that i paired it with:

    I got these back in February, never worn til that night!

    Ok so on to the clubbing pics..

    First pic of the Night and he's already tomato-red after one drink. Boy can't hold his alcohol. 2 patron shots and 2 midori sours for me on this one..


    The boys..


    The girls..

    Isn't she gorgeous? She's half Jap-half Mexican. I look like poop next to her.. lol

    She's so pretty, I have a girl crush on her..haha


    Us four altogether..


    By this time I already had a total of 4 patron shots and 4 midori sours.. just a lil bit tipsy..I didn't want to be too drunk..


    And apparently I only have one look when I'm drunkTIPSY.




    We weren't ready obviously..


    Let's try that again..


    And again..


    Getting "chinkier" as the night progresses..Alcohol does that to me


    FAIL couple pic..
    By this time, he's had 2 drinks: a Chili Bomb and a Midori Sour, he was sobering up since he was our DD. While I, on the other hand had *i recounted* 5 patron shots and 4 midori sours..


    More Pics:






    I met this girl that night. We surprisingly clicked. I usually don't do well with acquaintances, either I'm too shy that I come off as a snob, or I'm just a snob..haha..


    What better way to end the night than sober up, eat breakfast at 4 in the morning.
    Restaurant of choice:

    I actually like this pic, I look like I have an ass, too bad the pic came out dark. womp womp!

    Let's try that again.


    Alcohol level's gone down. Mouth full of veggie omelette. haha..


    So that's it. If you made it this far, thank you. Thank you for your patience going through all these pictures..Haha!

    Now i leave you with a picture taken a year and a half ago..Yikes.. A lot has changed..LOL

    WHAT THE EFF WAS I THINKING??..smh.

    Alright.

    Toodles!

    0 comments: