CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

twit twit twitter

    follow me on Twitter

    Tuesday, September 8, 2009

    See you later, Hater!

    It is very rare that i get hater comments on my blog, so what better way to acknowledge this once in a blue moon happening than to dedicate a whole entry about it...lol!

    So I received these 2 comments below *which i already deleted on the commentary section* on my most recent post, in which i included pictures of the new man and i..go ahead and read..


    Anonymous‬ said...
    LMAO!!! you left your ex marine for this ugly ass?!!? I use to read your blog daily and you were an inspiration to me.Then you just disappeared and back with a "NEW" man..It seems like you lost all passion for make-up when you left your ex. From what I speculated you must of cheated on him and that is something I cannot support!Especially a man that is serving our country!
    September 1, 2009 4:44 AM

    ‪Anonymous‬ said...
    First and for most I have to say that your make-up is absolutely amazing! You are such a pretty girl. A true artist..you know though, they say that cheating is an art form as well. Wow! It looks like your an artist in more ways than one. Congratulations! Not many people could sacrific their morals like you. You know.. Seeing as you love using MAC so much (which is an amazing product)..I'd think you'd have higher standards! But once again you have proven me wrong. For being someone who seems to never settle for anything less than the best, you sure seemed to have down graded when it comes to boyfriends! Now I've seen your ex....and how anyone could go from having a prime rib to chicken strips boggles my noodle!
    September 7, 2009 3:14 PM


    So when i checked my blog yesterday, I saw the 1st comment and i kinda laughed and i thought, really?..really?..the person couldn't have made it more obvious than it was who he is..lol..so i was like, whatever dude, i replied to the 1st comment with "oh well, then don't support my blog.. :)" So then I checked back later that day only to see another hater comment in which i assume is the same person who wrote the 1st one.


    *****i know i never really stated on my blog why my ex and i broke up. what happened is something that i chose not to broadcast or elaborate on my blog since i wanted to keep it personal, plus nobody really cared..LOL.. I don't claim to be innocent or whatsoever but lemme just say that the new man and i happened after the ex and i broke up..i must admit though that it was very shortly after the break up..what can i say though, everything just fell into place QUICKLY..lol..I am happy now and that's what should matter right?..

    So whoever this "anonymous" commenter is, i just want to say, again, I am happy now and there is nothing you can do or say to make me feel otherwise. Your hatred and bitterness won't change anything. My life's so much more peaceful now. I have obviously moved on and i hope someday SOON you do too. There's nothing really much to say..

    PS:
    Thanks for the "compliment" on my make-up skills. I just have to correct you on this one, DD *his initials* aka new man is ACTUALLY an UPGRADE, i hate to break it to you, but yea he is. sorry!

    Lastly, if you have anything else to say, I'd rather that you email me than write comments under "anonymous"!

    11 comments:

    Katy said...

    Wow why are people so shallow??

    Cristina. said...

    how lame. i hate how people feel theres a need to say there opinion about other peoples lifes.

    as long as your happy who gives a fuckk :)

    love your make up looks!

    Vanessa M. said...

    good gawd.. really? i wondered what happened, but i wasnt gna ask if you didnt wanna tell. and you are happy babe and i think your man is a cutie! and you two look great together! :)

    Amina said...

    OMG!! I can't believe someone took the time to write hateful things!! WOOOOOOOOOW!!!!
    You handled it very well mama

    Elisa said...

    Dear Lord... it was actually funny to read because they put SO MUCH EFFORT into the insult. That's putting a little too much time and thought into something so irritating.

    Anyway, your personal life is just that... PERSONAL. Just keep moving forward, girl. Leave that garbage behind.

    RESSA said...

    they had to go somewhere that was unnecessary... your happy and thats what is important.

    I love your skills girl!

    JPJ said...

    So what is so much better about this new man?.....do tell!

    Karen Law said...

    That's too bad girl but cheers to you for acknowledging it and not letting it bother you. I'm glad you're happy and yes, that is all that matters!

    Barbie said...

    "It is very rare that i get hater comments on my blog, so what better way to acknowledge this once in a blue moon happening than to dedicate a whole entry about it...lol!"

    That made me laugh! lol! Cute blog!

    Angie | Pandaphilia.com said...

    nice of him to stoop down that low just to throw a last punch. i'm sorry girly - block block ignore :D

    Florinda said...

    Something personal need to be discuss into something private. Whoever that hater commenting on you like that, whether someone else, or if that's your ex, he should stand as a man and doing such thing is showing he's a coward to confront you if this is an unfinished business. And yes, we have the right to end things that we're not happy anymore. Hypocrisy is continuing something that you don't want to do or be with anymore.

    mac cosmetics brushes