CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

twit twit twitter

    follow me on Twitter

    Monday, August 17, 2009

    OMG, I'm back

    So, I've been MIA for quite some time now..uhmm..4 months i think?

    I don't even know how or where to start since a lot has happened while i was gone..anywhoo, what better way to do a comeback than post fotds, yea?..no?..lol


    I'm not going to put what products I used, but if you have any questions, feel free to ask!

    This was AWHILE ago..hmm..taken in May..



    i love MAC's blue p/m..but it's been discontinued awhile ago!


    i foiled that bad boy, but i think i got the misture wrong cuz it creased!


    This one's from awhile back too..i don't even remember..lol



    I've been diggin' the harsh line on the outer v, I do that now with almost all of my looks..




    I did a tutorial very similar to this look, but that tutorial version sucked..lol..

    click here to view the tutorial anyway..lol

    My Favorite Night-out/Clubbing Look a.k.a. what i wear when i can't think of any other combination..lol

    sweet sienna pigment is my homie!





    Here's a different night where i wore the same look, but added Reflects Transparent Gold on top of Sweet Sienna..




    This next one is recent, just wore this last week..I even did a tutorial for this..click here.







    I'm going to end this entry with pics of the "NEW" man..*wink*

    The night that started it all..lol




    At Myst for Paul Van Dyke..


    Us at Electric Daisy Carnival 09 in Cali. sober.


    Us at EDC.


    Just one of those nights..


    From our 2nd Cali trip, @ Newport Beach


    just had to throw this in..lol


    and my cute niece..


    My Siopao (or Ban Bao in Vietnamese..lol)


    From Last Saturday..


    So i guess, the pics kinda explain what i have been up to while i was gone..lol..

    Hope you enjoyed this picture-filled post..i feel so much better now, having updated my blog..now ima smoke me a cigarette..lol..

    laters!

    p.s.:
    follow me on twitter, click here..
    i always update!

    16 comments:

    Stephie said...

    awww you and your new toy are tooo cute ;) love the looks you posted. i especially love the one with the harsh line, sexiness!

    glad to see you back girlie <3

    Nu Nu Dollie said...

    Yay I am glad you are back! I love all your looks! :) You and your new man look amazing together!

    ♥ Nehs ♥ said...

    what a lovely comeback! you blend so nicely! love all your looks!

    Shen said...

    missed your posts! :) but looks like what you left for it (for awhile) seems so much worth it.. :) love in truly in the air! :) you and the new man look oh so cute together!

    as always perfect eye makeup! :) welcome back!

    Amina said...

    It's been ages!!
    Great to see you!!!
    I loove the look with blues!!
    You and your boyfriend look sooo cuuute together and your niece is so adorable!!

    xoshellie said...

    Your makeup is so pretty babe! and you and your man look cute together! Now im off to your youtube channel to watch your vids =) xoxo

    DluxEdition.com said...

    Welcome back :)

    yummy411 said...

    thanks for bringing us up to speed! mandilicious is back with a new man! ;)

    Vanessa M. said...

    i miss you!!! I love all your looks honey and new man ehh? ;)

    Anonymous said...
    This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
    Anonymous said...

    Hello! Listening I fell accidentally(by chance) on your blog which I find great! You are pretty and you make up really well. I like very much the decoration of your blog. I make too a blog on my passion: the artistic make-up. Ah yes, I forgot, I am French thus if you do not understand all that I write it is normal! I put your blog in my favourites(whiskers). I hope that you will come to see mine ( http://myriam-makeup.blogspot.com/ ) and to put me comments! Thank you very much and good continuation

    mandilicious said...

    to the "anonymous" commenter: oh well, then don't support my blog. : )

    JPJ said...
    This comment has been removed by the author.
    Anonymous said...
    This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
    Ashwini said...

    wow your makeup is stunning and your skin is ssooo pretty.

    http://clearlybeautiful.blogspot.com

    Anonymous said...

    love the looks!!