CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

twit twit twitter

    follow me on Twitter

    Sunday, March 8, 2009

    FOTD

    Yay.

    Just a quickie on the look i wore last night when i went out..

    all MAC:
    Top Knot e/s (BBR), Violet Pigment, Black side of Danger Zone MES, Her Glitz glitter liner


    ..pls dont mind the fucked up brows my biggest obsession and FRUSTRATION*..





    and a couple of random pics..

    Just 'cause i like the "stolen" effect..


    Just 'cause i like my titties in this pic..Look ma, no bra!


    oh and btw, my tattoo is healing pretty well..

    and yes, it is addicting..i'm getting another one soon..woot!

    Hope ya'll had a great weekend too..Have a great week ahead!

    6 comments:

    Amina said...

    GORGEOUS!! I loove it!
    Lol!! what's your next tattoo going to look like?

    jilliandanica said...

    pretty!! glad the tat is healing well =)

    Vanessa M. said...

    your beautiful hunny! and you look ssseeeexxxyyyy in that dress!! :)i love your fotd's!

    ruby14 said...

    i love the tattoo makes me wanna get mines sooner love it

    makeupw. gevie said...

    I feel your pain about the whole eyebrow thing! It's the one part of my makeup routine that I fuckin dread haha. Btw, I love the font you chose for your tatoo =).

    Shen said...

    hi! been a reader of your blog for quite sometime. :) love the tat!!! love the looks!!

    got a contest goin on my site, care to join? :)