CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

twit twit twitter

    follow me on Twitter

    Thursday, November 13, 2008

    It Never Gets Old..

    WARNING: PIC-HEAVY POST

    Smoky eyes, that is..

    I love smoky eyes. I rock them colors, but smoky eyes is just ever so classic.

    Here is a look I wore when we went out for my boyfriend's "despedida"







    and then some cam whorin'




    Out of 300+ pics that we took that night, here are a few..WE FILIPINOS ARE CAM WHORES!

    Before we left for the club..


    VIP, that's how we do..






    Gettin it started..


    and then some more..PATRON is my homey


    this hot momma gave birth not even a month ago..

    i was a BIT tipsy..



    Love in the club..


    I wish you didn't have to go..


    Not yet ready to go home..


    My boys..


    Helps me fight the cold..


    for more pictures click here

    whoo..that was a lot of pictures..i haven't even posted Halloween pics yet..sigh!

    11 comments:

    Amina said...

    aaw...beautiful pictures!!

    Christiana Divine @ Memoirs of A Shopping Addict said...

    look at chu lookn' all sexified! w00t! hehe. :)

    MakeupByRenRen said...

    you look gorgeous hon!

    XPPINKXX said...

    ASS TITTIES ASS AND TITTIES

    you look effin hot girl!!!! love the black coochie short get up!!! i need to wear clothes like that ASAP its freezing HEAAAAAAAAAAA!!!

    btw i finally thought of your name while i was in the shower today

    you are MANDOO MANDY which means DUMPLING MANDY

    YUP!!!

    mc.lizzle xx said...

    hey!! Have you already done this look on youtube? I've searched for it everywhere! It's a pretty common style but I just LOVE yours!
    Lookin SEXAAY!

    Anonymous said...

    You looked hott!

    Anonymous said...

    thanks for the comment hun. oOooo so sexyyy. for some reason i think it looks funny when i do the black smokey look on me lol. yours came out really nice though

    00 said...

    so cute ;] im diggin the pictures mama

    Jacey said...

    phewwww babe, you are smokin HOT!!

    ~ cheezie

    Kimberly said...

    what great photos, i love nights like those, its like you see the progression from one foto to the next... and look SMOKIN HOT... RAWR.

    courtney said...

    what eyeshoadows are you wearin in this?