CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

twit twit twitter

    follow me on Twitter

    Saturday, November 1, 2008

    FOTDs

    Hope ya'll had a blast on Halloween..

    I just thought of doing a quick post on a couple of FOTDs that have been sitting in my camera for awhile now..plus my Halloween FOTD.

    This is a look i did using the new Mineralize Eye Shadow Trio "Inter-view"







    Numero Dos:
    Steel Blue Pigment and Carbon..and my fave lip combo, Creme De Nude l/s and VG V l/g..






    And for Halloween, i went as a Ganguro girl which the boyfriend thinks looks like Moulin Rouge..so whatevs..i'll post a picture of my whole swagger later..i'm too lazy..

    I tried doing the Fafi eyes..bleh..failed attempt, i thought i looked pretty scary..

    This was taken at the end of the night, so my 99 cent lipstick's all faded..




    I know i still have a lot of updating to do, I still read all ya'lls but haven't dropped comments, etc..but i promise i will..Hopefully this suffices for now..

    Ok, chicas, i'm taking a power nap then get ready for tonight's partyin'..damn thing starts at 6..

    10 comments:

    Lily said...

    inter-view looks so good on you!

    Amina said...

    it is pure hotness!! i loove it!

    Elisa said...

    Beautiful eyes, girl. I always have a hard time coming up with color combos to mess around with :/ You obviously don't have that issue, though, very creative!

    Vanessa M. said...

    love it!

    MakeupByRenRen said...

    your fotd's are gorgeous...i've been meaning to pick up creme de nude

    FuN and MakeUp said...

    love the FIRST EYE MAKEUP! i think ima try that =]

    Unknown said...

    Love the look you did. Very pretty :)

    Kimberly said...

    love, love, loveddd inter-view on you!!! even "numero dos" is sexy too!!!

    Glamour Me Up ♥ said...

    sooo pretty♥

    Anonymous said...

    i love look numero dos. Metallics are so sick!
    MiMi-luxe