CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

twit twit twitter

    follow me on Twitter

    Saturday, October 11, 2008

    A Quick Update

    I'm back from my trip. I wish we had more time and money to spend there..lol..but it's all good..it was just effin' HOT..Surprisingly, hotter than Arizona..i brought my boots but did not get to use it..It's actually freezing right now..61F Baby!!!..I have no pictures to show you yet, since i haven't uploaded them. But here's my most recent tutorial to make up for my absence..




    ManDiLiCiouS

    4 comments:

    Amina said...

    I looove your videos!!
    I have both paintpots rubenesque and mossscape so i will definitely try them :)

    Amina said...

    girl, you're not the only one recovering from MAnish experience!!
    i can't believe that palette got sold out in front of my eyes!!
    they should restock!

    MakeupByRenRen said...

    welcome back!

    Tina Dang said...

    your haul is envious! & i miss hot hotttt weather. it's getting cold soon in philly : (