CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

twit twit twitter

    follow me on Twitter

    Friday, October 17, 2008

    Antiqued Green

    Omygaaah!..Finally, an FOTD!

    I am so pooped..work is definitely kicking my ass..i haven't worked this much in a long time (2-3 months)..There were times when i thought I was going to die..lol..So anyhoo, here's the look i did the other day, nothing special..but for the sake of updating *lol*..here it is..

    Products Used: MAC unless specified

    Eyes:
    Rubenesque p/p
    HIP Crayon in Perfectionist
    Antiqued Green pig.
    Brown Script e/s
    Carbon e/s
    Blanc Type e/s
    Urban Decay Zero
    Colorstay l/l
    Colossal mascara

    Cheeks:
    Solar Riche b/p
    Accentuate (S&S powder)
    Warmth MSF

    Lips:
    Creme De Nude l/s
    Sugar Trance l/g





    And this was taken at the end of the day-ish..My foundie held up pretty well..I am not so much of an oil spill like I used to be when i was using MAC's Mineralize SatinFinish


    Ok so that was it for the FOTD..I have a haul video that is being a bitch to upload on youtube..

    My boyfriend leaves in 21 days..:(

    10 comments:

    IbisCaraib said...

    Lovely look!

    Now go on and cherish the time remaining with your boyfriend.

    Vanessa M. said...

    your soo opretty!! i love your looks!

    FuN and MakeUp said...

    the green and the smokey effect is nice! lovez it =)

    Tina Dang said...

    i love it & i noticed you wear sequined tops alot : )

    Katie Golightly said...

    yay, your FOTD are the best.

    MakeupByRenRen said...

    you look gorgeous girlfriend :)

    yummy411 said...

    great makeup! i love it! AND YOUR SHIRT IS SUCH A PARTY!! I WANT IT!!

    Unknown said...

    Lovely work. Very pretty (=

    Unknown said...

    tag ure it!

    Anonymous said...

    hey hun. i tagged you. check out my blog.