CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

twit twit twitter

    follow me on Twitter

    Sunday, March 23, 2008

    I plead the fifth!

    i was asked by Nwyele of Coup de Coeur to list my beauty crimes..i believe i have quite a few..but then again, who doesn't?..so let's gets started with the confession..

    1. I sometimes sleep with make-up on, this usually happens after hitting the club..i come home extremely EXHAUSTED and sometimes wasted too that i don't even bother taking off my make-up..

    2. I pop my zits..i know..gross..i just can't resist doing it.

    3. You've all probably heard this already but i take a long ass time to get ready..Let's say a good 2 hours, 2 hours and a half, including hair..Now you'll understand why the bf always pressures me.

    4. I don't drink a lot of water, by this i mean..a gallon..per week?..which is like what is right for a person a day?..hmm..baaaahdd..this might change though, especially during Summer when it gets around 110 C, 115 C and sometimes even 120..*phew, i'm already sweating just thinking about it*-->going off the subject again..ramble ramble ramble..Oh and also, another thing, i don't get that much sleep either..i usually settle for 3-4 hours of sleep especially when i have to work super early in the morning..

    5. Last, but not the least, probably the worst crime i am guilty of..SMOKING..eeew..haha..i know it's like really really bad..but oh well..it's another addiction i can't seem to quit..

    I am interested to know these ladies' beauty crimes..So i'm tagging:
    Ren Ren
    Nessa
    Gale/Gezebel
    Mrs. Diaz
    Lady Starr

    and if you haven't been, consider yourself tagged!

    7 comments:

    MakeupByRenRen said...

    uh ohhhh i'm guilty of a lot of the same crimes as you lol...i'll be thinking of some new stuff for my next post, thanks for tagging me!

    Amina said...

    thank you for sharing your crimes.
    I pop my zits too....trying to overcome that bad habit. I try to drink lots of water but then i end up living in my bathroom. Lol on taking so much time to get ready. My mom is like that and her excuse is I need to get fabulous right? so please be patient:)

    Anonymous said...

    I think someone put a pic of you on her own website check it out: http://lattegoodness.blogspot.com/

    its in the march 18 post

    mandilicious said...

    Ren: Ooh..can't wait to find out what your beauty crimes are!.guilty as charged..lol

    nywele: lol..i think all of us can relate in one way or another

    anonymous: thanks for looking out..i saw the post..oh well..hater..haha..i refuse to stoop down to her level..and if someone's hating on you, then it probably means you're doing something right..: )

    Melissa Joy said...

    ahh I've been tagged..I'm guilty of similar things to you...I'll figure out mine soon. YUCK! to creeps out there who posted your pic.

    Nigerian Drama Queen said...

    im so guilty of one and two!! il have to think of my other crimes. Nice blog though:-)

    (g)ezebel said...

    sh*t, how come i can't run faster so i don't get tagged? i'll do my crimes next blog entry. i gotta figure out how to keep the list to 5, since i have like, 5000. :0P

    smoking = bad!! but i won't lecture you 'cuz i'm sure you've heard it all. but i'm still gonna frown. *frowns her concerned mommy frown*