CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

twit twit twitter

    follow me on Twitter

    Friday, February 15, 2008

    woot woot!

    i am definitely going to be Fafi-hauling tomorrow!..woot woot!..i called in earlier to have my MA hold some stuff for me, since she won't be in tomorrow. i really want her to get my sale's commission (doesn't sound right..but you know what i mean) because we've been talking about it for like forever..so yea, i also might get a make over..i'm thinking of getting like a really fun fafi look with hearts on my face..lol..we'll see tomorrow if i feel crazy enough to walk around the mall with hearts painted on my cheeks..lol :)

    good night ladies!


    MandiLicious

    4 comments:

    Shawnta said...

    Enjoy yourself girl!!!I think you are really going to like the paint pots.

    Mrs. Lynne, MakeupFix.net said...

    I agree with Shawta.. paint pots, paint pots, paint pots!

    (g)ezebel said...

    sadly, i only liked one of the paint pots: nice vice. all the rest were too much like painterly and soft ochre and like some of the shadesticks. i did, however, love all the lipsticks and glosses!

    oh, please post a pic with the hearts on your face..!!

    Nikkia Chanel said...

    Great blog, The hearts on the cheek is my favorite thing about Fafi. Ther so fun and girlie. The paint pots and lipglosses are the best things Fafi offers. The quads are cute but the color pay-off is hit or miss.