CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

twit twit twitter

    follow me on Twitter

    Wednesday, January 30, 2008

    tsk

    i was going to post an fotd of like a colorful look that i did tonight, however..i didn't like how it came out, so never mind..hehe..

    i think i've been doing too much neutral looks that i've already forgotten working with colors..i think i need to brush up on my make-up skills..oh well..i'll try again.

    on a different note, i really like the look i had on today for work..uhm, well..it's a neutral look again *LOL*. i used MAC's nano gold as my main lid color..may i say that, nano gold's a betch!..i had a hard time getting color off of it. i mean it's a pretty color and all, but you'd have to like swipe/dip your brush in the pot 20870570 times to get a good color pay off..BUT..i like how the whole look came out..very subtle.. i didn't take pictures so i don't have an fotd but i'll probably wear this look again tomorrow and i'll make sure to take pictures..

    ok. i'm out..Good night!

    mwahmwah!


    Mandilicious

    4 comments:

    MakeupByRenRen said...

    i haven't tried nanogold on my lid yet, just as a highlight...but i noticed this one girl on youtube did it and it turned out so pretty...i think cuz she was paler than us though ;)

    Christiana Divine @ Memoirs of A Shopping Addict said...

    Hi!

    Thanks for stopping by my blog. :D I don't mind you linking me. I've browsed through your blog a bit and I like it too. :D Your neutral looks are really pretty and I can't wait to see your colorful ones! :D I'll be linking you too, hope you don't mind. :D

    L said...

    i love nanogold. i can't believe that i do because it's a lustre. lustre's usually give more fall out & glitter than color but i love nanogold. it gives great color payoff for me, maybe because i'm dark? LOL.

    so have you thought about the whole "changing your name on blogspot" thingy? well let me know if you do so i can update your link :)

    (g)ezebel said...

    nano gold. hmm, haven't seen that one yet, but it sounds really pretty!