CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

twit twit twitter

    follow me on Twitter

    Thursday, January 8, 2009

    Aloha!

    No I'm not in Hawaii..though I wish I was since the cold weather here in Arizona is kicking my arse..*yes ladies, it does get cold in AZ (very cold indeed). I just wanted to try updating my blog with my new iPhone, courtesy of THE best boyfriend ever. It seems like it does take a little getting used to. Needless to say, I'm super stoked. I'll catch you ladies later.

    4 comments:

    Amina said...

    happy new year :)

    L said...

    hi mandi! long time no chat, i hope things are goin well for u!

    happy new year!

    Tina Dang said...

    i have an ipod touch. it keeps me up to date with all the blogger beauties. how nice of your bf to get you an iphone.

    hope to see you blogging again soon! : )

    MakeupByRenRen said...

    you sound so happy, i'm happy that you're happy!